December 5, 2012

December 5th- Anniversary Days

10 months ago today, we lost Dad. One year ago today I had Gastric Bypass. I’ve lost a total of 85 lbs. It’s been a crazy time. It’s unreal to look back at pictures and compare them to how I look now. I didn’t anticipate ever being this size. Hopefully I can maintain! Ron’s also been having a lot of issues with his teeth. He has to replace some crowns and they are going to do a couple of root canals and try to fix his front tooth and possibly close part of the gap that he has. It’s a lot of work and sounds very painful. Today they were able to take out his front tooth and fit him with what they call a flipper. You can’t really tell (except for the swelling) which tooth they worked on. He’ll have the extra crowns replaced next week sometime. Poor thing. He’s really had issues with his mouth over the last few years. Hopefully this is the last of the major stuff.

No comments: