December 1, 2012

Crazy Day

December 1st – Thought I was going to get a day to sleep in, but they decided to schedule an extra gymnastics practice. Boo! Had to not only be up, but dressed so I didn’t scare people! Krennan and I dropped her off and went to go run some errands. We went and mailed Brayson’s Christmas present and got some groceries then headed back to Flame. We went back so that Krennan could play in the Outback. He loves to do that! Finished practice and went to pick up Mom and go to Sam’s. When we got there I realized that I didn’t have my wallet with me. I didn’t panic thinking that I had left it on the counter at home. When we got home I looked all over and couldn’t find it. Ron helped when he got off work and we went back over all the places that I had been that day. We decided to check the Post Office. So, as Mom was leaving to go home, she ran by and got some guys in the back to go and check in the office and YIPPEE! They found it! All cards and money still inside! I’m very blessed! Matt texted me today and invited our family and Mom to go to Branson with them the weekend before Christmas. Sounds like we’re continuing on changing the annual traditions. I’m glad. Sounds like we’ll have a good time. They are planning on going to Silver Dollar City and Dixie Stampede. I’m not sure we’ll do both, but we love Branson, so anything will be fun!

No comments: