December 20, 2012

ALC Christmas Program

December 20th – My little miniature Santa’s school program was Thursday morning. Kay came with me and it was so fun to watch all the little kids dressed in their Christmas colors march in. Unfortunately, my little one wasn’t with them. He was being a little toot and wouldn’t walk in with his class. I brought him over to sit with Kay and me and he watched almost the whole program before he decided to join his class on the stage. Then he proceeded to go sit in the corner on his teachers lap. Afterwards, when he wouldn’t participate, he was all smiles when they handed out goody bags. I wanted to just squeeze him to death! It was the last day of school before Christmas Break for both kids. I’m looking forward to the break. Maybe even more than they are! BEFORE: DURING: AFTER:

No comments: