December 6, 2008

Half-naked girl plays in rain


For some reason, my pictures weren't showing, so I'll re-post those and here's the commentary...


We haven't been up to anything exciting since we got back from Branson, so I decided to look through some older pictures and see if there was anything interesting. I came up with these from October. It was around 80 degrees and we got a little rain shower right after I got home from work. Kaleaha came running out of the house (half-naked) to see me and saw that it was raining. She ran outside the garage to "touch" a raindrop and proceede to play in the driveway for about 20 minutes. I talked Ron into bringing me the camera and we let her perform before I finally made her come inside. In one of the pictures she is squatting down at the end of the driveway. She had taken some beans and was using them as floats. She would put them in on one side of the driveway and let them flow down the street to the other side of the driveway. She thought that her beans were the coolest boats ever!

post signature

No comments: