February 27, 2013

Finally!!!

It's been kinda of a crappy week. Kidney stones have been back for me since around Valentines Day. Lucky me. I've just decided that next year, when I get my new calendar, I'm ripping out February. This is the 3rd consecutive year that I've had kidney stones in February. This is getting really OLD!!! But... After 13 years of TRYING to fit Florida into a vacation, we finally just BOOKED it!!! We are taking Spring Break and going to DESTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can't wait, I'm not sure which one of us is more excited. All Krennan can talk about is the beach, Kaleaha is talking about the ocean and Ron and I are just excited to get to go. Friday (March 1st) is National Employee Appreciation Day, at our branch, Dorvan decided to buy pizza for all of us. He's the best. I bought Sonic and we had a feast! Love our little branch! It also happened to be picture day at Bonneville. Kaleaha talked Mamom into fixing her hair for the day.

No comments: