February 21, 2009

Scentsy Seller

I am VERY seriously considering selling Scentsy products, if you guys haven't seen these products and are "smell-lovers" you have GOT to try them out. You can visit their website at http://www.scentsy.com/ and view their products, but we got hooked on them last summer and I have hooked up a bunch of my friends and family with these things. Seriously, if you love candles, but not the smoke or the hazard, the Scentsy warmers are the THING for you. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about Scentsy. I promise, you'll be addicted!!




post signature

1 comment:

Steph said...

I hadn't even heard of these until I reconnected with Karen Ness from my single years and she told me that she sells them! And then I remembered seeing them at Cheryl Ness's wedding! Good stuff!